Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bonjour de Paris!










Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed a fantastic weekend. Mine was dreamy as I am currently in the City of Lights for a few more days. I'm working very hard ( yes, I really am here for work) on my first  non-fiction project, a Parisian address book and it's been very exciting. So far, I've covered La Rive Gauche, Le Marais, Le Musée des Arts Décoratifs and le Musée Maillol.

Yesterday , I took in the spectacular Van Cleef & Arpels Exhibit (it just ended, I'm afraid...) and was transported into a world of luxe glamor, scintillating jewels and breathtaking beauty. 

I will let you know what tomorrow brings...Wishing you all une très bonne semaine!




1 comment:

lorenabr said...

Have a wonderful week! Happy Monday!

http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/