Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!




 



 I'm back from my whirlwind trip to Paris just in time to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day! I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by here and read. The blogosphere being crowded with so many great blogs, I appreciate having you as a reader and am sending you all some big hugs!

 My trip overseas was fantastic but went by much too quickly. I will share some more photos on here very soon.

 If you are looking for something yummy to make later for your loved one(s), I came across this fantastic looking recipe for gluten-free brownies. Don't they look simply delicious??

Enjoy!




(Images via here, crush cul de sac and classy in the city)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabelle,
Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for such a pretty post =)
I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the Lumineers image/graphic from?
Thanks!
Ashleigh xxoo