Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday!!!



Happy Monday, hope you had a fantastic weekend! I took it easy since I was feeling a bit jet lagged from my two week stay in Paris. ( I must admit that waking at at 4:00 am is great for your productivity!) I am now getting caught up with administrative matters and will be doing some writing this week. I can't wait to lay down on paper all the great things I saw that were SO inspiring! I will also be speaking to the students at the University of Sherbrooke faculty of law tomorrow. Looking forward to it!


Have a fantastic week!


P.S. My heart goes out to those in Japan that have been impacted by the terrible events. I hope you and your family are safe.




(image via The Simple Things)

1 comment:

Plami said...

Have a great week :)

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/