Saturday, March 12, 2011

Flowered Inspiration


A picture taken near the metro in the 15th arrondissement that made me feel Happy!




A window from the Colette & Chanel pop-up store.



Flowered selection from Refinery 29


A sweet iPhone cover from Shopbop


 A cover girl from a vintage Galeries Lafayette publicity ( Cover Girl Exhibit).


 Every spring, an euphoric sensation comes over me as the seasonal fashions change from dark, muted and cold to light, bright and cheery. My mood immediately lightens as I pass by the colorful windows and displays, dreaming of candy colored shoes and bags. This spring, it looks like I won't be disappointed with all the bright colors I saw while window shopping in Paris!

Also, it always makes me smile when the wearing of flowing flowered dresses coincides with the burgeoning of the crocus, tulips and daffodils.  To me, this is what fashion is all about, having fun, feeling great while being in tune with the seasons.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Isabelle




(My personal pictures and Air France Madame)

5 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I love the flowers too & wearing flowers when the season turns to spring. I get a light happy feeling and the sun is shining, all is well. And seeing flowers everywhere only adds to it all!! Beautiful photos, wish you a happy weekend!! x

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I feel the exact same way! Going to fill my house with flowers this weekend and also wearing a new floral top that I recently purchased. So ready to put the dark heavy layers away :)

Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

kendal croix. said...

I can not wait for spring.

Anonymous said...

this makes me want to go out and buy fresh flowers!
Xx Alicia Wholesome Fashion

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the bright colours. I'm so ready for spring!